Creepy woods

BlueEyedSarah

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a picture taken from my local woods in Surrey as I have posted this in another thread on the forum, I did some testing in Paint and inverted colors and thought this picture came out pretty creepy :wink:

5zekax

Here is the normal versian.
Woods1.jpg

I use Polaroid (PDC 3035) Digital Camera. I'm still trying to figure it out since I got it about 3 months ago on my birthday. I notice when the batteries are becomming low the photoes become quite blurry or what light I'm in the pictures can come out quite blurry or strange. I'm not a genious with these technolegy. My limit is switching them on and thats it :blushing:

polaroid-pdc-3035.jpg

3.2 mega pixel digital camera.2 x digital zoom.1.5in colour LCD display.16Mb built in memory.Auto/on/off flash.Smart media card compatible.Includes pouch, wrist strap, USB cable, batteries and editing software.

It has a fixed focus system and auto exposure so anything of any real distance away will have an average focus. For this shot next time try aiming the camera more into the trees and not the bright sky and it should appear sharper & clearer. You can always crop the excess floor in front of you later with photo editing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back