Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Nov 10, 2005 #1 Here's a pic I took a few weeks ago. I rather like it, but i dunno why, it seems sort of menacing to me... feels creepy... Any opinions on that?
Here's a pic I took a few weeks ago. I rather like it, but i dunno why, it seems sort of menacing to me... feels creepy... Any opinions on that?
Brian_barrett TPF Noob! Joined Nov 11, 2005 Messages 66 Reaction score 0 Location Canterbury, UK Nov 16, 2005 #2 Reminds me of Terminator 2 (you know the dream sceen at the play ground?)... so, yes, creepy, but a good shot.
Reminds me of Terminator 2 (you know the dream sceen at the play ground?)... so, yes, creepy, but a good shot.
duncanp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2005 Messages 3,390 Reaction score 43 Location Sheffield Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 16, 2005 #3 the sky has a kind of "moody" atmosphere i think
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 16, 2005 #4 Neat shot. I like creepy, so this is cool .
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Nov 16, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Brian_barrett said: Reminds me of Terminator 2 (you know the dream sceen at the play ground?)... so, yes, creepy, but a good shot. Click to expand... :mrgreen: Lol, yeah, I remember this one... actually, one of the best scenes. Thanks!
Brian_barrett said: Reminds me of Terminator 2 (you know the dream sceen at the play ground?)... so, yes, creepy, but a good shot. Click to expand... :mrgreen: Lol, yeah, I remember this one... actually, one of the best scenes. Thanks!
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Nov 16, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Chiller said: Neat shot. I like creepy, so this is cool . Click to expand... Thanks!!!
T TONYWORKSHOP TPF Noob! Joined Oct 9, 2005 Messages 111 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 16, 2005 #7 I like it too.
M m.blankenship TPF Noob! Joined Nov 11, 2005 Messages 15 Reaction score 1 Nov 16, 2005 #8 reminds me of a rollercoaster.
jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 18, 2005 #9 Maybe it's just my phobias that help me see it as creepy, but it definitely has a spiderweb feel to it. I hate spiders. But duncanp is right, the sky helps set the mood
Maybe it's just my phobias that help me see it as creepy, but it definitely has a spiderweb feel to it. I hate spiders. But duncanp is right, the sky helps set the mood
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Nov 18, 2005 #10 I like it Alex! : )
M @ k o TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,534 Reaction score 136 Location Florida U S A Nov 18, 2005 #11 me too alexander... I like it. creepy-ly cool.