What's new

Crisp winter morning

Tinkgrrbell

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 15, 2006
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
Washington
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
elbewinter2006.jpg


What do you guys think? I snapped this with just my little 4 megapixel Nikon P/S. Any sugestions on how to make one like this better when I get my DSLR?

Thanks!
 
Not really sure the best way to do this, but if the snow was whiter it would probably look better. But awesome shot, amazing for just a p/s!
 
not that you could help this, but the tracks on the road take me away from the bigger picture

all the same, very impressive i like it
 
I love the tracks!! They really work in this shot. You could easily lighten up on the blue in the snow and trees. I would work with it in PP for a while and see what you can do.

Really nice composition. The clouds are cool :mrgreen:
 
Thanks for all of your replys!

What's an hdr? lol
 
Nice but I'd like to see the exposure brightened to have white snow.
 
Thats a BEAUTIFUL shot!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom