Criticism/Suggestions Needed

johng25

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
HI, guys and gals!

I am new here and I hope this is the right forum to post in. I took some pics with my camera, don't really know what I'm doing to be honest, and would like some feedback to anybody who's willing to give it. Thanks!

John

DSC_0110.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0186.jpg

Out of these three I like the the last one the best. All I would have changed is slowed down the shutter a little bit more so that the cars on the left side left a uniform stream of light instead of little choppy ones. Nice job.

I like 3 the best as well. Good job! I cant wait to see more!

I also like #3 the best.
Nice job.:thumbup:
Craig.;)

i like your photos especially the reflection you use in the water. its interesting and refreshing to see such different photography subjects from mine. from where i live there are no big city skylines for hundreds of miles.

are you sure you dont know what you're doing? haha. i really like the third one too. nice composition. nice lights. and i disagree with a34effort though.

i dont think having a longer shutter will improve the picture. dont get me wrong, i like the idea of what hes suggesting, but i think what u got now is good too.

Thanks everybody for the replies. I'm just now learning about ISO, aperature, exposure, etc, and to honest, I still don't have a good grasp of everything at all. Practice makes perfect, I guess, so I'll keep shooting and keep posting for feedback. :)

John

i like 3 the best but i would of had a longer exposure to get the headlights more of a fluid line

Most reactions

Back