Oh dear. Way to take that and make it about me Kyle.
It wasn't hard, Bob.
If I didn't want it shared why would I have a huge ass banner in my sig linking to my personal Flickr page?
I was wondering the same thing.
Be aware, not everyone takes everything as a personal insult as you do.
Oh, it's just me. I've never seen you play similar games with anyone else on the board. I mean, just look at all the times you've been thanked by your fellow members in some 2k posts. Your snarky comments are always quite welcomed by your peers on the site, as we can clearly see.
You're quite welcome.
Great. Then why not just put her in a trash bag covered in banana peels and orange rhinds? Essentially serves the same purpose. To recap, you made the suggestion (the easy, trite and tired suggestion) to advertise "sexy" by taking the model outside and putting them in a snowboard/ski environment doing snowboard/ski-things. Of course that was what how many people already suggested to do - Oh wait. I forgot your tweak. Make it "sexy" - slap a thong on the ass of that lass - an INVISIBLE THONG!™ Fabulous. Ad campaign saved. Perhaps the reason you are reexplaining yourself, is because much of what you type is a meandering mess meant to maintain your ego on a message board?
I suspect you're only pretending to be this dense.
Let me try to explain this to you one more time.
We have an OP with a picture of a guy with baggy pants, huge ski jacket and lost somewhere in between a t-shirt he's trying to sell. There are too many distractions in his image to clearly convey, without words, what's being sold.
Solution: Isolate the product and put it in a savory light. Draw the viewer in and bring their attention to the product. You can accent this with a pretty face, as marketers often do. Open just about any print catalog and take a gander if you doubt this.
Now, the thong wasn't meant to be sexy as you keep pretending. It was meant to be neutral. That's why I said to focus on her upper half. The shirt would hang over it. What little you saw below the shirt would be legs - which are neutral and not distracting. Sexy? Perhaps, in a very subtle way. However, the focus would be on the shirt. As a side note, you did look at the shirt in the OP's pic, right? Just how much of a thong do you think you would see under a shirt that hangs to someones knees? LOL
Hopefully it sunk in this time, but I know it didn't. You're incapable of having a normal conversation. All you can do is pretend to be better than everyone else and to talk down to people. Even when cornered on your complete lack of marketing/advertising experience you continue to pretend you know more about it than a guy who's done it for 15+ years.
I haven't meandered all over the place. To the contrary I've remained quite consistent. You, on the other hand, are desperately looking for an angle to further attack my "concept"...
As for egos,

. When is the last time you apologized for your part in one of these flame wars? When is the last time you admitted you were wrong
about anything? You don't have it in you.
Let's not mention your frail little ego won't allow you give someone else the last word. When is the last time you walked away from a thread such as this without having the last word?
...and you want to talk about egos.
Pot, meet kettle.