Critique: Experienced potographers, I need feedback!

Yeah, in a lot of the shots she's just dead-center either horizontally, vertically, or both. Sometimes it works just fine but in some cases something more like you have above (particularly #2 above) can be a bit more interesting.

Interestingly enough, the last one you posted was the best.

However, I am not feeling connected to this theme at all. It looks to me like some really cool catalog photography for someone selling that large clock.

The only picture that seemed to convey some MEANING with the clock is the one where she is hugging it. That makes sense to me a LITTLE bit.

True, you are not the first one who has said this. I guess I need to work on presenting the theme's more clearly. I kind of left this one open to interpretation. I know what it means to me but it may mean something compeltely different for someone else, and that's okay.

One of my favorite shots from this one dude in New York is some dude in a sweater just holding a old tv on a roof top.
Doesn't make much sense but I still love it :eek:

LOL I'll let her know you said that and I'm sure she'll take it as compliment as there was no edit to the skin. She has great skin naturally. The only things I edited were the color balance and levels and of course added the border and sig.
Well, you could have blown me over with a feather. With skin as smooth as a baby’s derier taken with what looks like a sharp lens, it just looks overly air brushed, or whatever you do in PS. Maybe if I saw them at 100%.

Yes, you do have a beautiful and sexy model, but it just doesn’t look natural.

Ah you must not be used to soft skin. ;)
Oh, Sili! You're confusing soft with smooth.:wink:

Most reactions

Back