CRITIQUE ME!

JakeMonty

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What I mean to say is Please critique my photography. I am rather new and I am attempting to hone my skills as much as possible while being without a camera on deployment. Any and all input is much appreciated :)

Last edited:
Critique:

Online, using all caps is tantamonunt to shouting. Your thread title sounds more like a command than a request, because you left out a word...Please.

Few, if any, will take the time and make the effort to wade through all the photos in the link you posted to comment.

Post a couple photos at a time here, in the thread.

In addition to what KmH says, I must say that I find it difficult to critique you, as I don't know you at all...! All I know is that you obviously order us to critique you, and that makes you "bossy" in my opinion, but that is all I can say about YOU, actually.
Oh. Oops, you want us to critique YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY? Please?
Well, if your gallery should be on flickr, you can easily copy and paste the

Critique:

Online, using all caps is tantamonunt to shouting. Your thread title sounds more like a command than a request, because you left out a word...Please.

Few, if any, will take the time and make the effort to wade through all the photos in the link you posted to comment.

Post a couple photos at a time here, in the thread.

In addition to what KmH says, I must say that I find it difficult to critique you, as I don't know you at all...! All I know is that you obviously order us to critique you, and that makes you "bossy" in my opinion, but that is all I can say about YOU, actually.
Oh. Oops, you want us to critique YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY? Please?
Well, if your gallery should be on flickr, you can easily copy and paste the -line among the URLs offered into threads on here and voilà, there will be your photo. And then we could critique THAT instead of yourself, who we don't even know! ;-)[/QUOTE]

Thank you for those words, sometimes when in a rush its easy to forget about how the diction of my typing will be perceived. I suppose this isn't Facebook where everyone knows me and knows that yelling is just a playful occasion :)

I have edited my post to links to just 2 photos and much better words usage :) unfortunately I couldn't change the title though. lol. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back