Critiques please

khoj.badami

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all!

I am new to this forum and i am also new to professional digital photography.

It would be very kind if you could give me some pointers about these pics i have taken..

Please DO NOT HOLD BACK! Be as harsh as you need to be! I want to try to get into ShutterStock and make some money. I understand that they have high standards... So, i want your criticism..

Here is the link to my photos.. http://www.flickr.com/gp/19704256@N00/4V37Z1

Thanks!

Hi,

Me again!

I just thought that i would put my photos in the post so that ppl would not have to go though so many links to see the photos..

1807412607_1091f53b96_b.jpg

1808261246_842065864e_b.jpg

1808263708_fb510229b4_b.jpg

First of all: welcome to ThePhotoForum, khoj.badami!

Then ... well ... I don't really know where the demand is in the area of stock photography, so I cannot really help you in THAT area.

What I see is the close-up on the newspaper, with the red sub-title in the middle of the text, clearly striving for attention ... yet your focus is further up. I feel the focus doesn't sit right.

As to the objects on the mirror: cool idea. Creates a certain effect of ... well, not reflection, that aspect is SELF-EVIDENT, but of ... how do I express myself? Makes everything look so clean ... IF the mirror is spotless, of course. And it is not in the second. Which is not good. And unfortunately, none of your little objects in Photo 2 is really sharp. There is a general blurriness all over. Is it from camera shake? I would think so. Too little light and the attempt to handhold this photo.

3 is best.
But is there actually a demand for the photo of a mobile phone on a mirror in the stock photo market? I'm genuinely asking, for I really don't know.

Most reactions

Back