Cropping a tree rat

SkyFox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.betherecreative.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I caught this little guy scurrying around some branches last weekend. He wasn't staying put anywhere for long, so I didn't have much time to get him framed up before he scooted off. I've tried cropping it a couple of different ways to better the composition, but I haven't been able to get anything I'm 100% happy with. Anyone have suggestions of things I could try?

IMG_0124.jpg

I would lose the space to the left of the tree. Brighten it a bit, and call it a day.

Agree ^^ Maybe warm the image a bit too; the white of his fur seems quite cold/blue

Well done. I like it!

I love holding the finished product in my hand! It's the end goal for me personally. I recommend MPix. I've also heard good things about Adorama' s print service.

I'll look at MPix now. I'm a videographer and got into photography late in the game. I'm so used to everything being digital, that prints just seem foreign to me. Ha! I think it'd be nice to have a little something I shot on the wall, though.

I love holding the finished product in my hand! It's the end goal for me personally. I recommend MPix. I've also heard good things about Adorama' s print service.

Quick update. That was a good call on MPix. I had a few prints made and they look really nice. Thanks!

Good deal! I'm glad to hear it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back