Cropping for Prints?

thanks everyone. i like the idea of only the wallets. those are the ones being handed out. only thing is, now i have to include 3 sizes of each photo. 8x10, 5x7, wallet. before it was only the 8x10 and 5x7. the 5x7 is the same ratio as a wallet so it should work. i usually wouldnt care about this and give them the jpegs and let them go about it themselves. but since its a friend, i want to help as much as i can

You are making this much more difficult than it needs to be. Just crop a 5x7 and save it as "filename_5x7.jpg". Then you still have your original file and the 5x7. Don't put too much time or thought into this.

im done with it lol. i have the original, 5x7, and a wallet with a logo on it.

im done with it lol. i have the original, 5x7, and a wallet with a logo on it.

You invest so much time and effort into creating a photograph and then editing it-- failing to realize there are so many "little" things to consider afterwards. It'll become easier and almost second nature at some point. I'm kinda in the same boat as you are. I'm giving my work away for free basically, just tyring to get experience, but the business end of it is so annoying.

haha i agree. there is so much to do after the actual shoot. i love it though

Most reactions

New Topics

Back