What's new

Cross Processing!

Thor the Mighty

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 19, 2005
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Location
glendale, ca
took a hike with my sister and i used some 400iso fujichrome and put it through c-41 development and boom, there ya go. they're a little washed out (well ok, pretty damn washed out) but this is just an experiment. shot on a nikon n70 with 24mm nikkor lens.


themountain6.jpg




themountain5.jpg




themountain8.jpg




themountain7.jpg
 
I love cross processing! It gives such crazy effects like #3!
 
I'm sorry, I haven't heard of this technique. Is it shot on B&W film and then processed with color developer. If you could elaborate a little, I would appreciate it.
 
if im not mistaken i beleve it is slide film in a colour processor?

really should give this a go some time. i love the effect you get from it!! like #1 the best
 
yeah. slide process is called "e-6" and our store doesnt do it but it does "c-41" which is color processing. e-6 actually requires a black and white process to make it work right since its a positive instead of a negitive. kind of complex. anyways, the colors go weird, and when you mess with the hue a tad in photoshop it gives it a crazy look.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom