Cruisin on the Colorado, Nevada.

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
colorado.jpg

Nice pic but you wouldn't catch me in fast, murky water like that, it's very dangerous.

Nice shot..........

Nice pic but you wouldn't catch me in fast, murky water like that, it's very dangerous.

Thanks guys.

The guide who drove us down there in his ATV from the ranch told us it usually a blue color but they had heavy rain further upriver which had picked up the silt/soil and hence the orange colour. He was also saying these river rafting tours are so popular they had to restrict the number of days and the numbers of people doing them.

Nice shot..........

Thanks guys.

The guide who drove us down there in his ATV from the ranch told us it usually a blue color but they had heavy rain further upriver which had picked up the silt/soil and hence the orange colour. He was also saying these river rafting tours are so popular they had to restrict the number of days and the numbers of people doing them.
Agreed, they're very popular and fun. I may do some rafting and kayaking on the Ocoee River this coming spring.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back