What's new

Crumbled Doorstep

NayLoMo6C

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2010
Messages
819
Reaction score
79
Location
San Francisco, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Found this image on my hard drive today and played around with it. take from it whatever it has to give, if at all :meh:

IMG_6371.jpg
 
Well done; was there a possibility of vertical frame to include the window as a whole?
 
Great subject, but I'm less interested in the stuff on the left side of the image. I might do a vertical of the right side. Was it really that color?
 
Great subject, but I'm less interested in the stuff on the left side of the image. I might do a vertical of the right side. Was it really that color?

yup the colors are pretty much well represented of what I saw with my eyes ( just boosted the contrast up a bit )

this was at a abandoned neighborhood on the edge of Treasure Island in San Francisco, great place to take photos at
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom