What's new

CS4 vs. PS Elements


Hrm, that store is based on a Russian server, which in and of itself removes credibility. Russia is known by the security community to be a hotbed for copyright infringement and other criminal activities (rather unseemly ones at that). The Russian authorities aren't very good at cracking down on that sort of thing. The prices alone scream "ripped". The question is, have you received a full copy of software from them, and then been able to use said software the its full extent (by that, I mean calling Adobe techsupport, if it's an Adobe product, and them recognizing your key).

to answer your question... no, I have not purchased from them. But I have a buddy who has and he says everything he's gotten from them works great. I plan on purchasing from them though...Just thought I'd share...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom