Cubist Pyramid

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The latest in my cubist pursuits.
I got a very "pyramid/sand" vibe when I was processing this so I went with it.
Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

Thanks John :)
When I look at these when I'm done I'm always amazed at what a few lines and different shades can do.

I wish I could "see" stuff like this; I'm sure that I miss more opportunities because of mental blinders...

They are a challenge to see "in place". I've stared at these spots A LOT! When I finally do "see it" I get a warm fuzzy feeling ;) (which very well could be my limbs falling asleep for being still staring so long! lol )

This one is getting lost in the melee of the general gallery.
Coffeetime bump! ;)

Nice..I am also learning abstract and pieces like these are an inspiration..it is a unique piece as it has a bizarre sense of dichotomy in it..the dimension in this piece owes to the duality created due to the confluence of different lights and shades..and the pyramid vibe adds to the mystcal beauty.. it's like karma captured.. You..are a genius..don't know if you know it or not..but you are..

Nice. The trick is to look at the details, rather than the overall scene or subject.

Wow, thanks Aliyawar! I don't know about genius, (had to use google to see what you were saying :blushing: ) but I do love trying to see things in a different way :)
I'm glad you enjoy the shot :)

Snowbear, yes, simplify simplify simplify!

Most reactions

Back