Curacao

umd81

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here are a few pics from Curacao (southern Caribbean). Just got married there a couple weeks ago. It was an awesome trip:thumbup:

IMG_1134.jpg

pool.jpg

bridge.jpg

IMG_3141.jpg

Like the last one the most very beutiful

Ah, the netherland antilles.... Nowhere like them in the world.

Congrats on the marriage.

The first one is fantastic. I can't quite figure out what I'm looking at; it looks like water, but it also looks like clouds in the top-left. Beautiful color, nice pattern in the ripples.

The second one, i'd like to see a longer exposure with a deeper depth of field. Otherwise, good.

Third is too busy for my taste. The out of focus fence in the foreground is really distracting.

The last one is great. :thumbsup:

midget patrol said:
Ah, the netherland antilles.... Nowhere like them in the world.

Congrats on the marriage.

The first one is fantastic. I can't quite figure out what I'm looking at; it looks like water, but it also looks like clouds in the top-left. Beautiful color, nice pattern in the ripples.

The second one, i'd like to see a longer exposure with a deeper depth of field. Otherwise, good.

Third is too busy for my taste. The out of focus fence in the foreground is really distracting.

The last one is great. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the comments. The first one is flying over the Caribbean from about 37,000 ft. The second one i just took with my point and shoot real quick. I should have taken my SLR out there to get some more effects from it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back