Curios...

Always with me... If I'm driving. I think it's those rare shots you can't plan for that I keep it for. I also don't have top of the line gear either.

I almost always have a camera with me. Mostly my DSLR, but sometimes my P&S if I don't feel like lugging the other around. If all else fails, at least they upgraded the camera in the iPhone 3GS to be a halfway decent camera, as far as camera phones go.

I've found when I forget to grab a camera, that's when great shots tend to materialize. I live in a low crime area anyway, so I'm not too worried about my gear. Plus, it's all under my home owners insurance anyway.

i tend to take mine everywhere lately... but you do have to be careful these days...

About 90% of the time I have it with me, or nearby. I take it to work every day, even now when it's sub-zero temps.

Instead of thinking of reasons not to take it, I just bring it with.

^ same.

rather than debate it for 4 seconds in my head, i just grab it.
it's become my "briefcase".

my morning OCD ritual everyday, said aloud to myself (and my son, who now recites it with me lol)...
"keys, wallet, phone, cam...good...let's roll."

I always have my Olympus P&S with me when I am on the road. As a corporate pilot I never know where I'm gonna be from one day to the next so I like to have something. I would love to figure an easy way to carry my D90 with me but with all my other junk and clothes it is a lot to carry. I usually have school books with me which adds a lot of weight. Aspiring to be more than a dumb pilot.

I never take it unless I have a shoot I am doing....I have lost the interest and ability to take a casual photograph.

I always have my camera with me. I think having it will make me learn how to use it?? :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back