What's new

Curve Ahead

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I like the details in this although I kinda wish the sign was on the left? I want to love it but it is falling short and I think it's perhaps finding the sign after already seeing the curve ahead is sabotaging the image?

Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

 
Mehh... sorry PR, but this one really doesn't do much for me. I'm also seeing a VERY strong yellow cast in the image.
 
I like the idea but not the execution. I wish the trees were really full on both sides of the road. Also the cell towers are really annoying.
 
I think you need a higher angle and those electric poles and lines are distracting.

You could always shop the sign where you want it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom