custom calendars

Jaze1618

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Sorry if this is a dumb question

The photosite in my sig allows you to make and order your own custom calendars.
Does anyone know of a site thats cheaper than 20$?

If you are only doing a handful of custom calendars for yourself or someone else, you can do them yourself... that's what I do. There are a number of programs that will let you insert a picture into a calendar page. Either one picture for a page with all 12 months or a single month per page. They include all the holidays and special days and allow you to enter your own.

The one problem I found with these calendar creation programs is that they assume you are printing them yourself. None of the half dozen or so I tried before I got my own printer let me save the output as a .tif or .jpg at full resolution so I could bring it into Photoshop and get it ready for printing through a lab. So I kept looking and did find some calendar templates that a guy created in Corel Draw 8. There were single month per page templates as well as all 12 months per page in various positions ready to bring into Photoshop so I could drop my image into and size it for printing at a lab. Since I found these I've gotten my own Epson 2200 and print them myself.

The problem I found with the templates is changing them each year. I have to manually go into Corel Draw 8 and change each month to match the current year. It's a little time consumming so I've only been updating the 12 month on a page template and using that for 8x10 and 12x18" calendars with one picture.

So if you don't need to do a lot of calendars, you might consider doing it yourself.

Mike

Most reactions

New Topics

Back