Customer's (mine) complaints

I just read the adverts and reviews for the rod that Maria ordered - and then read articles discussing the specific techniques and came to a stunning conclusion that I don't know enough to fish anymore. The sophistication of gear and technique for higher level fly fisherman is really imposing.

Last edited:
ok, update...really don't know what to do....

I sent them an e-mail again, responding to theirs. That was 8 days ago.

I wrote (with a little help, must admit that I would never be able to write or think like this :)):

"Sir,

I wrote a civil e-mail to you in which I explained my situation and politely pointed at your mistakes. If you notified me about broken part that would be sufficient and we would deal with that, it can happen to anyone.
After the way you responded to my complain, I have every right to write you:

If you are understaffed or overworked this time of year then it is incumbent on you to hire additional staff or make whatever arrangements are necessary in order to be able to continue to fulfill orders in a timely fashion. If you are uncertain if you can fulfill an order in a timely fashion then it is your responsibility and your duty to your customers to inform them of this and to offer a proper solution.

Your previous response to my inquiry showed extremely poor customer service. You pushed this back on me demanding to know what it is that I expect you to do to correct the situation. I think you are fully aware that the situation cannot be corrected at this stage because there is no way you can possibly fulfill your obligation to me and deliver this on time. So instead I will throw this right back in your lap where it belongs.

Since you have failed to live up to your obligations and further compounded that error with your egregious response to my original inquiry, if you were the customer in this situation what would you expect? What could a company do to fix such a terrible lack of customer service if you were the customer? How would such a situation be resolved to your satisfaction?

But... after long, detailed thinking about this whole situation, I decided to ask you to ship my order to cccccc. Full address you have in my order.
I expect you to notify me when my order is shipped, with tracking number of course.

Happy Holidays!"

They still haven't responded! Nothing! I waited for 8 days and I'm not sure what to do next. My money is with them and not a word or the fishing kit from them!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back