Cutch | PNC | A7Rii | Edgy

sscarmack

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Photo taken with the Sony A7Rii and added my editing twist to it. As you know I like edgy photos and pushing the limits.

We had the home plate seats so it was the perfect opportunity to bring a camera along for some up close shots.

CC Welcome

26115048030_385e6f87d9_b.jpg

I like the shot and the processing, but I think it would be even better if were leveled.

Nice shot!

I like the shot and the processing, but I think it would be even better if were leveled.
It works perfect for the ketchup bottle...

Ahhhh yes!!! Thats probably the number 1 thing I overlook 95% of the time. And it literally takes one click haha.

Thanks for the refresher :)

Well done

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I love your processing on this - great mood and tones - but I am not crazy about the DOF. The fielders are either a bit too out of focus or a bit too in focus depending on how you look at it. I would have liked to see an infinity focus with this since there is so much of interest in the background. Or, if you were going for more of a background blur, I think you need a narrower DOF.

I agree. It feels "processed" to me, and is more distracting than useful. I like the quality, though maybe not to the extent.

I agree. It feels "processed" to me, and is more distracting than useful. I like the quality, though maybe not to the extent.
Its definitely not for everyone I will agree with you there :)

Thanks for taking the time to give your opinion though. (Not sarcasm) It helps see others POV, which obviously everyone is different :)

I hate McCutchen.... But that's because he's good and doesn't play for my team. ⚾️[emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate McCutchen.... But that's because he's good and doesn't play for my team. ⚾️[emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm a big Pirates fan and I still don't like him. I only took this photo bc my mom loves him haha.

sorry @sscarmack for the beat down last night... GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most reactions

Back