Cute little 3yo guy!

Sarah23

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a few from a session last night! He was a sweetie, but he was EVERYWHERE and kept running from me. :confused: Still got some cute shots though.

IMG_7174.jpg

IMG_7180.jpg

This one I used an urban actions on to see what it would look like
IMG_7189-2.jpg

I am having a very hard time figuring out how to crop this one. Anyone want to have a go at it?
IMG_7195.jpg

IMG_7198.jpg

IMG_7211.jpg

The sun was setting behind him, which is why this is a bit more warm then the others
IMG_7241.jpg

Thanks for looking!

I absolutely love the first one - by far the best..... The 5th one is definitely my next fav..... other then that, they are all good but a little soft. And the one you asked about cropping, I think it looks good as is.

Sarah, your watermark is extremely distracting -- especially when planted in the middle of the image. This makes it hard to appreciate the image itself.

Well, I am not going to leave a watermark off...especially with pictures of kids...and its kinda pointless if its off in the corner...makes it pretty easy to crop out. So...you will just have to live with the watermark. :)

yeah, they do look a bit soft here, but the full-res arent. :)

For a running 3 yr old you did a good job. My only thing is I think #5 would be better without the yellow line in it. As far as your water mark I think these days is it needed. Especially with kids. I think the crop on #4 is good but maybe edit out the brown spot running down the wall on his side. Maybe copy the rail / wall directly between him and the spot.

Most reactions

Back