Cutest little boy ever! Valentine session from Saturday

ash12783

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I don't take pics of kids too often and Saturday reminded me why! I did 11 Vday sessions and was completely worn out afterward :-0 lol I know there are probably an abundance of technical issues with this photo but i wanted to share anyway because this little boy was just too darn cute! Sidenote- I also edited out Clifford the Big Red Dog and I like it better but I was sure if I should share that one with the client because I thought it might offend the mom lol what would you do?
$IMG_1941 web.jpg

lol I meant I have a version where I edited it out, but my issue was, maybe his mom picked that shirt to show the character on it, or maybe it was the only red undershirt she had for his sweater... i like it without bc it's a little distracting but if she picked it specifically I don't want to offend her :p

Eyes are way oversharpened... the kid probably loves the dog, so I wouldn't edit that out!

lol I meant I have a version where I edited it out, but my issue was, maybe his mom picked that shirt to show the character on it, or maybe it was the only red undershirt she had for his sweater... i like it without bc it's a little distracting but if she picked it specifically I don't want to offend her :p

Sixth cutest kid I've seen. (I have two boys and three nephews... :D )
I'm no portrait photographer, so I'll leave the C&C to those who know what in the blue blazes they're talking about--but as far as the shirt:
The kid may have insisted on it and it may not have been a battle worth fighting. Kids can be VERY adamant about things! My youngest son used to SLEEP in his cowboy boots and he'd wear them no matter what--with shorts, swim trunks, whatever.

I'd just suggest to the mom that you think the picture might be even cuter if you removed Clifford and offer her the option of doing so.

yeah i think the dog is kinda cute so i'll probably leave it alone :p and i actually didn't sharpen his eyes- i played with the highlights though

Most reactions

Back