Cyriak is quite a different animator.

o hey tyler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Lately, I've been seeing a lot of my favorite music artists are having videos done by Cyriak, and for good reason. El Ten Eleven, Flying Lotus, and Bonobo to name a few. He also does some work for Adult Swim in their commercial break "bumps."

I for one, happen to like his style of animation. Pulling from real world objects (a lot of the time), and sometimes using quirky hand animation.

His animations are strangely organic but also industrial at the same time. Various different things turning into machines working together or initiating destruction on a multitude of levels. I figured I'd post a few of his videos to see if anyone else digs them.

Last edited by a moderator:

This is my favorite, early but very cool and the tune is super catchy.

Haha, I hadn't seen that one... Must be one of his originals? I guess he makes beats in fruity loops.

Haha, I hadn't seen that one... Must be one of his originals? I guess he makes beats in fruity loops.

Yeah I saw it before he was cool *puts on square framed glasses*

runnah said:
American Spirits and PBR's for everyone!

I used to smoke American spirits, but I refuse to drink PBR. Does that make me a hipster?

runnah said:
American Spirits and PBR's for everyone!

I used to smoke American spirits, but I refuse to drink PBR. Does that make me a hipster?

Yes, but I do both. But I also wear flannel un-ironically so I think that cancels it out.

When did PBR become hipster? Are people really willing to suffer terrible hangovers and ****ty beer to be ironic? I drink it because it's cheap and comes in pounders.

runnah said:
When did PBR become hipster? Are people really willing to suffer terrible hangovers and ****ty beer to be ironic? I drink it because it's cheap and comes in pounders.

I haven't quite figured that out. I tried to drink PBR once.

Key words: tried, once

runnah said:

It's right up there with Old Mill, Natty Light, and Gennesee.

runnah said:

hmmm... The only one I've had out of that three is Natty Light.

It was a warm day down in Macon, Georgia. I was hanging out with my Halo 2 team (I know, how nerdy that I'd fly down to Georgia to hang out with people from the internet), and they decided to go to this gated community that had a pool on a 100+ degree day. They bought a 30 rack of Natty Light (I was 18 at the time) and threw them in a garbage bag. When we got to the pool, that garbage bag was immediately thrown into it to keep the beers "cold."

That was the first, and last experience I had with Natty light. It was a good time in the pool... But the beer tasted like butt.

hmmm... The only one I've had out of that three is Natty Light.

It was a warm day down in Macon, Georgia. I was hanging out with my Halo 2 team (I know, how nerdy that I'd fly down to Georgia to hang out with people from the internet), and they decided to go to this gated community that had a pool on a 100+ degree day. They bought a 30 rack of Natty Light (I was 18 at the time) and threw them in a garbage bag. When we got to the pool, that garbage bag was immediately thrown into it to keep the beers "cold."

That was the first, and last experience I had with Natty light. It was a good time in the pool... But the beer tasted like butt.

Natty light was the keg beer of choice in college. Terrible stuff but it lowered inhibitions and made me more attractive to the fairer sex so it will always hold a special place in my heart.

We drank Old Milwaukee's "Best", and Keystone. What? It was $1.26 for a suitcase of it!

Most reactions

Back