What's new

D-90 Waterproofing

This has to be a new distance record for a thread going off-topic. :lol:

I don't know, man. I think kicking Unicorns has everything do with how waterproof a D90 is. One time my Pentax was at the bottom of the Marianna Trench for a week. So I found this Unicorn, and kicked it, and said, 'you can swim down there, go get my camera'. So it did. But one drop of water had gotten in, so I kicked it again, and said, 'Use you magic and fix my camera'. And it did. Problem solved, thanks to a Unicorn.

The unicorns around here are lazy you're lucky he even went in there for ya

It took a few kicks...
 
Just says 'Pics or Ban' (emoticon I swiped on a Google search) :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom