TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.higg.co.uk
014_800.jpg

013_800.jpg

015_800.jpg

017_800.jpg

(I guess this thread would also feel at home in the 'Mirror Fun' thread in the Themes area but anyway...)
found in Blackpool, some massive disco ball on a stick on the promenade. There was loads more impressive 'sculptures' but didn't really get a chance to shoot them...
I've been told that a polarising filter would have brought them out a bit better... ok 1, what's a 'polarising' filter? and 2, what does it do? :)

and i got bored this aft...
016_800.jpg

Hiya, Captain, I think we haven't met so far.

Well, out of these photos, I like No. 2 the best, and the one that developed out of your boredom the least, but that's just me. I'm wondering: can you be seen in No. 2?

yeah, i'm kinda starting to really dislike the last one too now but it's goot to have a balance. :)
Nope, not said hello yet, so... Hello! :lol:
And yes, i am just on the 2nd shot but i seem to have been compressed into 3 tiny squares. It took me ages to get my lens right in the centre of one of those squares... :shock: :roll: :lol:

yep the captain is pretty famous in the parts :)

pretty cool shots, mate! I really like this abstract. what really is good is the orange with the blue, i would see if you can can jack up those colours with either saturation or colour balance in pshop just a tad for that extra 'umph'

Most reactions

New Topics

Back