d500 on dxomark

Well, based on DXO, you would wonder why anyone would buy a D750 when a D600 is so much cheaper...

Because the D750 is a much better camera?

Considering most people make up facts before posting...

^---made up that stat.

That's my point. The D600 got higher ratings across the board.

Ok, but I think your missing the most important factor here on which is the better camera. Sure, the D750 has a better AF system. So what. It shoots faster. Big deal. Longer battery life. Better screen. Yada yada yada.

The only important question here, is do I own one.

No, I don't. I do own a D600 but not a D750. Ergo, the D600 is and will remain a far superior camera until such point as I can afford to purchase the 750. As soon as I do, somehow it will become a far better camera than the D600.

It's .. umm... physics.... Or something...

That's my point. The D600 got higher ratings across the board.

Ok, but I think your missing the most important factor here on which is the better camera. Sure, the D750 has a better AF system. So what. It shoots faster. Big deal. Longer battery life. Better screen. Yada yada yada.

The only important question here, is do I own one.

No, I don't. I do own a D600 but not a D750. Ergo, the D600 is and will remain a far superior camera until such point as I can afford to purchase the 750. As soon as I do, somehow it will become a far better camera than the D600.

It's .. umm... physics.... Or something...
I mean yes, there's that aspect of it. But DXO rates by substantiated qualities. I'm not talking about who thinks which camera is better, I'm saying based on DXO alone there's no reason to get a D750. That much is black and white based on their numbers. My point is just that DXOmark isn't the final answer to everything as some people make it seem.

Wait a second, I think we're arguing the same point here...

I mean yes, there's that aspect of it. But DXO rates by substantiated qualities. I'm not talking about who thinks which camera is better, I'm saying based on DXO alone there's no reason to get a D750. That much is black and white based on their numbers. My point is just that DXOmark isn't the final answer to everything as some people make it seem.

Wait a second, I think we're arguing the same point here...
I like the flippy screen :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back