Nikon d7000
Mbd11
Extra battery
Nikon 50 1.8g
Tokina 28-80 2.8
Nikon 70-300vr
Sb600
Garyfong lightsphere (amber dome incl.)

Looking to get 2500 for the package but will entertain all offers! I'm going to Canon because I am getting out of stills and going to video, so if anyone wants to trade for a 60d, 7d, or 5dMkII let me know. Please email for pictures [email protected]

would be helpful to list the shutter count on the d7k

Sorry everyone, cameras got 8880 actuation's and has been cared for extremely well! please feel free to offer up!

You could buy everything listed NEW for about the same as you're asking.

You'd do much better selling each item individually. And if I was you I'd be happy to get ~$2,000.

You'd do much better selling each item individually. And if I was you I'd be happy to get ~$2,000.

Not in Malaysia though.

If you could send me links to where I can get all these things for 2500 id love to see it, really I would! Honestly buying this all new would cost you almost $3000.

I love how people constantly trash people that are trying to sell their equipment on this forum. If you don't like the price - don't buy it and don't trash the OP for asking Their price. The OP does state clearly they are accepting offers. Good luck with your sale !!!

How much for just the SB600?

Sb 600 is 180 shipped to the U.S.

For 40 bucks more I'll throw in a gary fong lightsphere and amber dome if interested.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back