- Joined
- Mar 8, 2011
- Messages
- 25,394
- Reaction score
- 9,148
- Location
- Iowa
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Since I got my D7000 three weeks ago, I've been itching for nice weather to get out and try it on my Celestron CPC1100 scope in the sun.
Taken from my deck at the neighboring church with 18-105 at 35mm:
Taken with my longest Nikkor, 70-300 at 300mm:
Taken with the Celestron (2000mm f/8):
Yeah, focus seems a little soft because the scope is a cat. But there's no way I'm going to get that close even with the 300mm and cropping that tight!
Taken from my deck at the neighboring church with 18-105 at 35mm:
Taken with my longest Nikkor, 70-300 at 300mm:
Taken with the Celestron (2000mm f/8):
Yeah, focus seems a little soft because the scope is a cat. But there's no way I'm going to get that close even with the 300mm and cropping that tight!
I always wanted to buy a scope and do what your doing. I actualy bought a Meade 125mm scope but took it back as I was dissapointed in its quality (overall construction). Really have to step it up another notch to get something decently made.