D7000

Patou1234

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have a weird problem. After 40 to 70 shot it write s card error change card!,,,, I turn off the camera remove card , put it back and all is ok.
The firmware is ok 1.02 . Is other ad that problem. Sorry for bad english i am french😃

try formatting the card? try it in camera, not on computer

I did , and i changed the card from place too. Maybe i will try a Lexar Platinum 11 i have nothing to loose . Thanks ....

Its good to have a spare card anyway. Good luck with it! I suspect the new card will work great =)

Definitely try another card. I have at least a dozen cards because I'm paranoid and take a fark-Ton of images.

TheFantasticG said:
Definitely try another card. I have at least a dozen cards because I'm paranoid and take a fark-Ton of images.

Just like me,got Sandisq card today , hope all is ok. Just did a few pick looks ok. Have a nice week end...

my D7000 has changed cards when first one isnt full and its given me a card error before also i just shut it off and turn it back on it works again after that

I have also experienced the card error message. Reboot the camera and it's fine. Sandisk 16 gb card.

Snoggin said:
I have also experienced the card error message. Reboot the camera and it's fine. Sandisk 16 gb card.

I have the same card it do the same thing its a Nikon problem i think.

The photo lover

bykerlucky13 said:
my D7000 has changed cards when first one isnt full and its given me a card error before also i just shut it off and turn it back on it works again after that

The same thing for me.....

The photo lover

Most reactions

Back