D750-Can I reverse the aperture/shutter speed dials?

That's one thing I don't miss about Nikon digital, the controls. Give me an aperture ring, ISO dial, and shutter dial and I'm a happy shooter.

I miss the dof preview button. If there’s one on my D90 I haven’t found it.

That's one thing I don't miss about Nikon digital, the controls. Give me an aperture ring, ISO dial, and shutter dial and I'm a happy shooter.

There is one! When looking at the camera from the front it’s to the bottom left of the lens mount. Most people use their middle finger or pinky of their right hand to press it while shooting.

I never found much functionality with it though. Just easier to take a test shot and see what the result actually looks like.

There is one! When looking at the camera from the front it’s to the bottom left of the lens mount. Most people use their middle finger or pinky of their right hand to press it while shooting.

I never found much functionality with it though. Just easier to take a test shot and see what the result actually looks like.

Just shows to go ya, right under my nose and didn’t see it. Being an old film shooter it saved money to check your shot before you commit $$.

Yes, the D90 and the D750 have DOF buttons.

I still don’t find it. I want my rear command dial to control my aperture. How is this set on the D750?

I will have to see how I set mine up that way. It was rather simple. It was under the “control “ option. I too prefer to use the rear command dial to adjust the aperture. I’ll post how it’s done.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back