d90 question

cidermaster

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I purchased the d90 today and for some reason I cant take any pics anymore...once outta a few pics it willl work and now on the top monitor there is an -e- there does that mean theres an error or am I just an idiot!!!!! This is my first camera and the setting is on auto

the e is gone now but its taking the first picture fine but then when i try to take another picture itll focus but wont snap the pic

Is it an sdhc memory card? what is the make of it and have you formatted it. Doesn't sound right.

the e is gone now but its taking the first picture fine but then when i try to take another picture itll focus but wont snap the pic
On top of the camera there is a button with 3 rectangles hold that button and spin the rear main dial until it shows those rectangles with an h next to it.

Did read the manual and came across the error thread and was worried about maybe it was something in the camera that was messing up..

and yes its a sdhc

Call Nikon.
Nikon Support Contact Information
Technical Support
8AM - 2AM (Eastern)
7 days a week
1-800-Nikon-UX
1-800-645-6689
Have your product, serial number, and computer (if applicable) available.

They are very helpful. They will get your model and hold it in their hands and help to walk you through things.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back