Da Plane boss Da Plane

LilCujo

the quiet troublemaker!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went to an airplane museum today and took some shots, let me know whatcha think.

Plane2a.jpg

Plane1a.jpg

Plane3a.jpg

This next one is when the TPF Meets War Plane.

PF.jpg

Thanks for lookin.

Yeah, you know its funny, I have lived here ooooooooooh for 2 years in this location...and today is the first day I have heard of it...I'm a sucky californian.

AIRIC said:
I know my warbirds and California is the capital for vintage and historic aircraft restoration.

Eric
:shock: I am impressed you were able to name the location. You really do know your war birds and museums.

Good pictures, even more so since they were taken in a museum and they still look great.

Cruzin said:
:shock: I am impressed you were able to name the location. You really do know your war birds and museums.

Good pictures, even more so since they were taken in a museum and they still look great.

I have not been to California since 1981 but I sure know where my warbirds are located. I'm obsessed equally between warbird and photography. For the longest time I only photographed warbirds and aircraft but the last few years and I become interested in all types of photography.

Eric

:lol: at the last one, nice capture! Nice series.

Thank you very much for all of your feed back.. I know I was shocked that Airic knew, I had to go through my pics to see if I saw him there ;). I have more I am working on...maybe I will post them to...we will see how they come out..hehe..

Photo Fanny is a WWII era B-25 bomber that is used extensively for moves and air-to-air photo work, hence the name. Pearl Harbour is just one of many movies the B-25 has performed camera ship duties in. It is fairly fast and the tail end can be taken off for great shooting straight back, no glass just you and fresh air. There is also a great side hatch that can be removed to shoot sideways. This is an image of me beside the open hatch in another B-25 called Betty’s Dream. The B-25, although an old aircraft, is one of the best aerial photo platforms around.

Eric2_2_.jpg

Eric

Most reactions

Back