What's new

Daisies are hard...

rufus5150

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2
Location
Austin, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
At least the ones I bought the other day. They're naturally very saturated so it was difficult getting a good shot or 34 without losing detail somewhere. This was one of the few I was happy with:

orange_daisy_4_4x5.jpg


Thanks for lookin' ;)

​
 
oh nice.
I shot a yellow one the other day in the garden. Very saturated as you said. i thought i did something wrong. wanna see?
 
Isn't this flower called gerbera?
I think you did beautifully well on this naturally beautiful flower! Very detailed.
 
It's a gerbera daisy :) And thank you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom