Dana A. - Hip hop artist, Country Star or High School Senior?

e.rose

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.emilymcgonigle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some of the final images from Dana's senior portrait session! :)

_U5A5836.jpg

_U5A5839.jpg

_U5A5861.jpg

_U5A5866.jpg

_U5A5963.jpg

_U5A5971.jpg

_U5A5993.jpg

_U5A6002.jpg

...Continued onto next post...

Country star, definitely. These just drip with glamour and slickness. NICE work!

I agree with Lew. Some of these are close to crossing the slutty line.

She's an attractive and well-endowed young woman. She's not posing in any way to "accentuate" her attributes. Emily, your photography caught her eyes and smile very well. Country star for sure.

Oh, and in #11, you might have caught her in mid-blink.

I like 3 and 6 if only because they don't put some much emphasis on just how well her female hormones have worked.

I agree with Lew. Some of these are close to crossing the slutty line.

Yes, let me just give her a breast reduction, and straighten out her curves a little bit, lest someone have some dirty thoughts about her. While I'm at it, I'll put her in a Disney Princess sweatshirt and light up Sketchers sneakers and have the hair/makeup artist put her hair into cute little pigtails. :icon_rolleyes:

But yes, she's got a killer body that most women would kill for... I will certainly agree with you there. :801:

She's an attractive and well-endowed young woman. She's not posing in any way to "accentuate" her attributes. Emily, your photography caught her eyes and smile very well. Country star for sure.

Oh, and in #11, you might have caught her in mid-blink.

THANK you. :lol: :1247:

And she actually wasn't mid-blink. She was just genuinely giggling about something my assistant said, and she got a little squinty. I *did* almost throw that one out for the reason that it could have been mis-contstured as a mid-blink, but ultimately I decided to keep it, because it showed a more bubbly part of her personality that some of the others did not. :1247:

Are you insinuating that she could not, in fact, be a hip hop-country-fusion singer who just happens to be a high school senior? M-hm.

Yes, let me just give her a breast reduction, and straighten out her curves a little bit, lest someone have some dirty thoughts about her. While I'm at it, I'll put her in a Disney Princess sweatshirt and light up Sketchers sneakers and have the hair/makeup artist put her hair into cute little pigtails......
Don't you dare!!!!!!!!!!

Hip country school senior?

Nice shots! I'm sure she's pleased! :)

Most reactions

Back