What's new

Dana Point Harbor. Critques welcom

Joined
May 11, 2014
Messages
401
Reaction score
194
Location
Southern California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is Dana Point Harbor and I wanted to play around with a new program I downloaded called Starstax but as you can see it was overcast. I stacked 11 photos anyway as a test. Thoughts?

$Harbor JPG (1 of 1).webp
 
Pretty good. I know that hill you were on but I was there during the day.
I actually like the overcast look.
 
Thanks Rick yeah the gazebo next to Cannons. It is all lit up and wasn't sure if it would effect the shot. I like the overcast too but I really wanted clear skies to try for star trails and use the Starstax program but still turned out ok. Thanks for looking and posting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom