clarnibass
TPF Noob!
Hi
Here a few photos. First two are from a performance of a music and dance improvisation group. Third is is from a performance exhibition, the lit table had a camera above and it was showing on a big screen (also amplified using a piezo mic). Last three from a concert. I'm not a pro or anything, it's just a hobby and I sometimes take my camera with me. It's all with a Canon Kiss X4 and an Olympus manual focus lens.
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
Here a few photos. First two are from a performance of a music and dance improvisation group. Third is is from a performance exhibition, the lit table had a camera above and it was showing on a big screen (also amplified using a piezo mic). Last three from a concert. I'm not a pro or anything, it's just a hobby and I sometimes take my camera with me. It's all with a Canon Kiss X4 and an Olympus manual focus lens.
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
