What's new

dandylion

voodoochile

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Experementing with DOF.

51100195.1.jpg
 
I agree. I liked the way it turned out in monochrome, so i didnt attempt to shoot any other flowers
 
I like it. Flowers don't always have to shot as bright, vibrant images. You chose a wilting flower, and complimented that with the monochrome.
 
I really like this. People don't often take photographs of flowers the way you have. I don't see why they have to be pretty, vibrantly coloured shots all the time. It's nice sometimes to just appreciate the flower for what it is and you've captured that perfectly.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom