Danielle

Beautiful girl! I love, love, love the way her eye colour is matching the background. The only thing that I think might not work is that her chin has been cropped off. Other than that, this is a pretty portrait. Nice job. :)

Is this your girlfriend because it might change how I reply to this thread! hehehe :sexywink:

Hehe. I'm married and not to this young lady. :lol:

Beautiful girl! I love, love, love the way her eye colour is matching the background. The only thing that I think might not work is that her chin has been cropped off. Other than that, this is a pretty portrait. Nice job. :)

Thanks a bunch. My original version has more of her. Although the reason for the crop was to really put emphasis and direction to her eyes.

It looks flawless, and great lighting! Love it!

Thanks! :thumbup:

I like the crop of the chin (I would like it without too) because it balances out the crop against the top of the head, and I think that it does accomplish your goal of directing more focus to her eyes!

nice image, perfect skin, did you do anything to her skin, or is that al natural?

her spotless face is the most attractive...yes i waned full chin pl.

She is a Gorgeous girl some lucky guys gonna make her happy. Very nice photo. Just try not to cut off the chin again.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why this is shown as a horizontal photo. The dead space on the left and right does nothing to advance the picture, and the lack of a chin and half of a forehead makes this look like a mere snapshot.
I cannot imagine this pose being put into a model's book, or sold as a portrait, or framed...

Sorry to be harsh, but the rationale I'e heard for the framing/cropping decision makes little sense to me.

Thanks for all the criticism, both good and bad.

The original photo is in portrait. I actually cut off about +50% off to make it landscape. I personally like the crop. I don't always like to be in the "norm". I like how the photo flows directly to the eyes, and that's what I like about this photo.

I did do some touch up on her skin, although, her skin was good to start with.

I hope to shoot more of her in the future.

Yeah, the background contributes to the photo by matching, roughly, the tones in her irises, which are freaking amazing to begin with.

Beauty dish? o_O

Edit: Oh, just clicked through and saw you posted the info. Well I feel happy now that I'm solidly deconstructing people's lighting. Did the diffuser extend over the centre dark part of the dish? Because it doesn't look like a perfect donuty shape; more like a grey patch in the centre of the catchlight. I don't see it as a great thing, but if that's what you were going for, I'm not complaining...

Most reactions

Back