What's new

Dark Hallway

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 3, 2005
Messages
2,599
Reaction score
159
Location
Montreal, Canada
ok, before you all go and criticise, take in consideration the lighting conditions :lol:

I dug this one out after reading "the fall of the house of Usher" cause it reminded me of Usher's painting... ok, I know his was straight and lightened, but this pic still gave me the same feel.

perspective.jpg
 
I like it Alex :thumbup:
I wish I could see a little bit more in the shadows, so I would know it's a hallway, but I still like it the way it is.
 
Gotta dig this one Alex. Right up my alley. Great movie too.:thumbup:
 
thanks guys, y'all rock!



Chiller said:
Great movie too.:thumbup:
:shock: there's a MOVIE??? *runs off to video store*
I freakin need to see it. thx for tellin' me! :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom