What's new

"Darling, I think we're wrong!"

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
spuren1mrz2006.jpg


Two year old photo, found in the archives, taken with the Powershot.
 
Took me a moment to figure out what went on.. lol... And for me to figure out what that white stuff was on the ground.. =P

[we rarely get snow here]
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
But she got her way, or so it seems! :D He did turn at once :D :D :D
Oh, and that white stuff ... well, that too is a thing "from the archives" here ... :roll: ... not a day with "the white stuff" this winter!
 
I Like that, common do I get to see snow but seldome is it I see a perfect twin leaf turnaround. :clap:
 
took me a minute to figure it out...lol! I like it! I miss snow! We hardly ever get any here either!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom