What's new

Darn!! I spilled my drink!! Over, and over, and over again. C&C Please.

Did anyone else notice the basketball player diving out of the glass in the third picture?
Here it is again with a slight change in hues to bring it out better.
 

Attachments

  • $Overflowing glass -  basketball player.webp
    $Overflowing glass - basketball player.webp
    176.5 KB · Views: 99
Dankie meneer. Ek het die selfde ding gedink
Makes a lot of sense.

Dis 'n plesier, waar het jy afrikaans geleer?
Haha, dit was nogal 'n verrassing om afrikaans op hierdie forum te sien.

Ek was gebore in Suid-Afrika, maar my afrikaans is nie regtig goed genoeg.

LOL. I thought you'd get a good laugh out of it. It's not everyday you meet others online that speak Afrikaans.
I left South Africa +- 25 years ago. I would love to came back and visit. My in-laws still live there. So many photographically beautiful locations.

Haha dont worry, afrikaans is my second language, so I'm also not that great at it.

Yes, I must say its nice to meet some fellow South Africans.
Wow, I wasn't even around when you left ( only 18 haha ). I can imagine the South Africa you remember and the South Africa I know today are two very different models. But yes, I must agree with you, there are many many great photographic opportunities here.
 
I like 4. It has a clean wave look
 
I would love to see it with a colored liquid that is different than the back ground.
 
Its got to be 1 and 4 for me.

I prefer the way a clean flow of motion in the water is depicted.
 
#4 is the best; i see a human being evolving out ....
and i liked the recent colorations too
#2 and #6 have too much of the fluid
Others are all good falling behind one by one by hair line differences

Please repeat with red liquors ;)
 
Dis 'n plesier, waar het jy afrikaans geleer?
Haha, dit was nogal 'n verrassing om afrikaans op hierdie forum te sien.

Ek was gebore in Suid-Afrika, maar my afrikaans is nie regtig goed genoeg.

LOL. I thought you'd get a good laugh out of it. It's not everyday you meet others online that speak Afrikaans.
I left South Africa +- 25 years ago. I would love to came back and visit. My in-laws still live there. So many photographically beautiful locations.

Haha dont worry, afrikaans is my second language, so I'm also not that great at it.

Yes, I must say its nice to meet some fellow South Africans.
Wow, I wasn't even around when you left ( only 18 haha ). I can imagine the South Africa you remember and the South Africa I know today are two very different models. But yes, I must agree with you, there are many many great photographic opportunities here.
The last time I was in South Africa (about 11 years ago) I almost didn't recognize the place. It is literally a different world from when I left. Some good, some bad.
 
#4 is the best; i see a human being evolving out ....
and i liked the recent colorations too
#2 and #6 have too much of the fluid
Others are all good falling behind one by one by hair line differences

Please repeat with red liquors ;)

Thanks Frequency. I appreciate the detailed critique.
How is this one with red? (Just a hue change).
 

Attachments

  • $Overflowing glass - 6 red hue.webp
    $Overflowing glass - 6 red hue.webp
    203.6 KB · Views: 99
Tight Knot,
Thank you; but think of cherry red and pure white back ground.... original one... ;)
Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom