datsun 510

ratedeg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
helping a friend work on his datsun 510 and pulled the camera out very quick. yeah the garage is a mess, but i thought this shot wasnt to bad.

DSC_0087.jpg

well i can't wait to see the finish product of restoring your car. i think you needed to used your flash there. indoor light seems not enough..

I'm going to say that it doesn't seem too dark to me. I like the difference between shadow and light, and I do not fear the dark spaces in between.

510's are amazing. Can't wait to see the finished product. A friend of mine here is restoring a 510 wagon. So good.

thats my buddys, this is going to be his daily crusier. i currently own one 1971 510 4 door with a perfect vinyl top that i need to restore. but a lot of my friends own 510, few of them completed restored.

but i do understand the front end looks dark, but i really like how it came out, i cant find the word to describe what the picture looks like to me. but i really like it

thanks everyone

I kinda like it the way it is too....old Datto's are cool, the 510 was called the 1600 in Australia, many were turned into rally cars....1600cc twin webers whooo hooo....some had 2 litre engines fitted later.

^ yup. 510s are known in rallys and road racing. i have a few friends with L16s with dual webers or mikunis. im most likely going to put a SR20 in mine.

Nice an SR :). Maybe a CA? Haha. Just kidding.

What suspension are you going to use? Something home fabricated?

i like that pic i dont think its too dark

510s are sicc definately put a sr20 in it im planning on putting one in my 89 240sx

Most reactions

New Topics

Back