Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.gsgary.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
And heavy metal legend, Sony A7 + Voigtlander 50mmF1.5 asph

DSC00821%20copy-XL.jpg

Pic good for his grandchildren. Only - "that's your grandpa, when he was 55". He doesn't look like an armourer, he looks like office manager during morning jog. There is nothing on the picture to connect him to his fame. From this PoV the picture is not a success. :(

I agree with timor about it not telling a story. But I do think all the elements of a good photo are there.

Nice! Great tones gary and your subject really pops. I suspect that what he's leaning on is a good clue to his trade. Sometimes subtle works.

The only thing that bugs me is the white thing in the background at the top of his head. I'd mibbiess try and burn that a little.

Nice! Great tones gary and your subject really pops. I suspect that what he's leaning on is a good clue to his trade. Sometimes subtle works.

The only thing that bugs me is the white thing in the background at the top of his head. I'd mibbiess try and burn that a little.

Cheers looks like a cloth

Pic good for his grandchildren. Only - "that's your grandpa, when he was 55". He doesn't look like an armourer, he looks like office manager during morning jog. There is nothing on the picture to connect him to his fame. From this PoV the picture is not a success. :(

If i told him he looks like a office manager he would try and rip my head off, this is him playing some ACDC ( shot on HP5)

Traitors%20Gate-XL.jpg

Does he have a suede apron? Maybe an anvil?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back