blackxthink
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 5, 2011
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Quebec, canada
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
In this topic i will post all of my pictures (portraits and everything).
I don't want thousands of topics for my pictures so everything will be here, thanks.
*click the thumbnail to see the picture on dark background and high quality on flickr*
Do not forget that there's more picture on: Peacewarrior.ca - Projects coming soon
I don't post all of my picture on flickr.
I don't want thousands of topics for my pictures so everything will be here, thanks.
*click the thumbnail to see the picture on dark background and high quality on flickr*
Do not forget that there's more picture on: Peacewarrior.ca - Projects coming soon
I don't post all of my picture on flickr.



