David Flatter here, making my introductions. =)

davidflatter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello photo forum peeps! A little background on me: graduated from CSU Sacramento in Graphic Design in 2006 (my career and bread winner) but have always had a passion for photography and illustration as well.

Bought a D200 3 years ago on the recommendation of a good friend and the rest is history. I was VERY casual the year or two but have been working harder as of late. I am ready to commit to photography and truly work at improving my skill and knowledge. I carry my camera everywhere I go and try to always find things to shoot.

I just wanted to say hello and drop some links for any comments, general feedback. I feel like I have had some glimmers of hope in my photography but I have a LONG long way to go and this is a life long journey for me.

My flickr account can be found here: Collection: Photography Portfolio

Facebook fan page, frequent updates on my activity can be found here: David Flatter | Facebook

And if you are so inclined, my portfolio site can be found as davidflatter.com. It is mainly my professional graphic design website, but if you are into that kind of thing give it a shot.

Thanks and hello!!!

Most reactions

Back