Day and Night

Do you understand what he is saying?

I didn't say I understood, just that it made sense. But assuming I have an inkling, then the image is likely to be an exact literal representation with no hidden meaning. Try not to fit it's relevance to your own experience.

These last few are quite interesting.
It reminds me of my dad. He took the bus to work for 43 years. I recall dropping him off and picking him up many times.

Oh know, you are becoming like the op.
????

Do you understand what he is saying?

I didn't say I understood, just that it made sense. But assuming I have an inkling, then the image is likely to be an exact literal representation with no hidden meaning. Try not to fit it's relevance to your own experience.

These last few are quite interesting.
It reminds me of my dad. He took the bus to work for 43 years. I recall dropping him off and picking him up many times.

Oh know, you are becoming like the op.
????

Just kidding.

People go about their days and it does end up being night afterall. People are different, but not really. Most of the time, it's quite pleasant. I bring up the newspaper dispenser because it in fact has many artificial uses and attracts a wide audience given the type of activity I bring up happening at this corner. Suppose people came by and found out that this newspaper dispenser caters to a specific type of person rather than activity. Oh and Joker, the bench. It's just to the right and out of frame.

Most reactions

Back