5444937577_1bd982237f_b.jpg

3. 5 shot handheld kauai
5441954926_e407528706_b.jpg

Davor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
WOW on the first one, it looks so beautiful almost like its too good to be real. Great work!

SlickSalmon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
The first one is, of course, spectacular. I don't know a better word. With respect to the third one, I'm just beginning to appreciate the value of HDR for B&W imagery, so I really appreciate this photo.

OP
M

myshkin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Thanks guys, I just started messing with BW HDR and I really like it on some shots. I will definitely pursue it more

Provo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I like #1 the best #3 is 2nd love the bw

SlickSalmon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Jeez, what do you do for a living, anyway? All your shots are from the great photo sites in the world. Peru, Hawaii, Equador, Yosemite. I expect the next series will be from the top of Everest!

OP
M

myshkin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Amazing shots!
What software did you use to accomplish this?

Thanks. I process almost all my hdr with photomatix 4 and Lightroom 3 for final PP

Jeez, what do you do for a living, anyway? All your shots are from the great photo sites in the world. Peru, Hawaii, Equador, Yosemite. I expect the next series will be from the top of Everest!

I work online and make an average wage(for the USA), an average wage in the USA goes a lot farther in south america.
I have no kids, no debt(own very little) and have been wanting to get to this point for about a decade. I spend almost all my money on traveling.

As long as there is internet I can go and still work. You would be surprised where you can find internet nowadays, I have been to some remote places.

MWG

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Stunning, some of the best shots i have seen on this forum.

Inspiring stuff.

SlickSalmon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Amazing shots!
What software did you use to accomplish this?

Thanks. I process almost all my hdr with photomatix 4 and Lightroom 3 for final PP

I work online and make an average wage(for the USA), an average wage in the USA goes a lot farther in south america.
I have no kids, no debt(own very little) and have been wanting to get to this point for about a decade. I spend almost all my money on traveling.

As long as there is internet I can go and still work. You would be surprised where you can find internet nowadays, I have been to some remote places.
Well, your wonderlust is our gain. Keep it up!

BradSut26

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
WOW!! the first shot is unbelievable. i love it! definitely the best of the three. but the others are quite spectacular as well! great job

Professional

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Truly fantastic impressive work, that is why i love HDR, and i envy you as i really love love love to travel but difficult, so i hope i will save money by this year and next and will travel more than once, and i swear all people in the net that i will try to have much better HDR shots than my old.

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics