Day Nineteen - 365

Cookie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is todays entry.

Had this idea for a while now, just never acted on it. But it came to me today, had the little Bro help me with this one! Im wasn't really into B&W images, i usually like the vibrant colourfull shot, but there staring to grow on me!

I think i processed it well, but seen as i have no clue, i would like your feedback.

What should i be looking for, and Why?

Any cc would be greatly appreciated.

Canon 50D
Canon 24-70L
Canon 580EX II

ISO 100, 1/200, f/5.6

Strobist Info:
580 Bare above my head @ 1/128, triggered via a cactus V4.

[/URL]
Click for large!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for viewing!!!

Last edited:
I think the shot was well taken but it seems a bit ambiguous. I had to look at it for some time to figure out what was going on, and that's generally not a good thing unless it's intended to be an optical illusion of some sort. I would also work on how the arms fade out near the top by maybe doing it with some sort of light shaper rather than in photoshop. It'll look more natural, as it looks sort of flat and strange right now.

I'm not trying to be harsh, just trying to help!

help me out here.... what IS going on there?

I think the shot was well taken but it seems a bit ambiguous. I had to look at it for some time to figure out what was going on, and that's generally not a good thing unless it's intended to be an optical illusion of some sort. I would also work on how the arms fade out near the top by maybe doing it with some sort of light shaper rather than in photoshop. It'll look more natural, as it looks sort of flat and strange right now.

I'm not trying to be harsh, just trying to help!

Thank you, i had this same response. I guess we get lost in our shots we forget how they'll be percieved/or not for that matter.

THank you for your CC, very informative. I will attempt to sort the Arms out a little more.

help me out here.... what IS going on there?

I got the inspiration from an olympics add, had a guy standing rubbing his hands together with chalk.

Same sort of deal here.

Cool idea, and I like it but I think it would be a little more obvious if you had slightly less chaulk so your hands became more visible. It took me a while to figure it out myself haha.

Cool idea, and I like it but I think it would be a little more obvious if you had slightly less chaulk so your hands became more visible. It took me a while to figure it out myself haha.

i agree great shot but it took me a while to figure it out as well. love the idea

Most reactions

Back