Daydreaming

Patrick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.kylesphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
While doing some portraits of a friend of mines daughter, we took alittle break and caught her daydreaming. As it turned out this is one of the shots they liked the best. Go figure.
_DSC4247b.jpg

I like it also very much. :thumbup: The best photos of the children are those when they dont want to look to cam.They see you are taking pic but they just dont want to look at you! :mrgreen:

I seem to be learning that very slowly.

But I'll admit I'm enjoying to childern portraits more than the adults. Maybe I've just gotten to do the "well behaved" ones.

When it comes to kids pictures you just have to go with the flow. The more you try to control them the faster the shoot will fall apart.

Eric

I don't think it really makes any difference that it's a child in this instance or not what makes it is that she is natural and comfortable.

AIRIC said:
When it comes to kids pictures you just have to go with the flow. The more you try to control them the faster the shoot will fall apart.

Eric

Absolutely true! I try to let the parents know that as well :D

This is a great photo, wonderful lighting and a fabulous expression. I can see why the parents would love it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back